In the past I've worked with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. Some time ago Microsoft anounced they were going to release version 4.0 Titan of their CRM software. After this I looked around on the internet for information about CRM 4.0.
In the last few weeks I found a lot of screencasts by Philip Richardson on CRM 4.0.
- Add Multiple Users (October 1, 2007)
- Web Import (October 3, 2007)
- Duplication Detection (October 4, 2007)
- Import/Export Customizations (October 5, 2007)
- Workflow, 3 screencasts (October 12, 2007)
- Multi-Lingual (October 15, 2007)
- Mail Merge (October 18, 2007)
- Outlook Client (October 19, 2007)
Besides this there's a new blog launched Microsoft CRM 4.0.
After watching the screencasts I have some comments to make.
The import and export for customizations now also supports the import and export of settings.
Mail merge seems to work when using the Outlook client, but does it also work from within the webclient?
Workflow now makes use of Workflow Foundation, very nice.
Still waiting for some more information about CRM 4.0. I'll post more about CRM 4.0 in the future.