Every now and then I have the feeling I can work more productive with the Software I use. So from now on, I will share my thoughts about this on my blog. Most of the time this will be short-cuts for a program that aren't well know, but very handy to know. Let's start with the first set.
short cuts that make you work more productive:
Jetbrains Resharper 3.0 Visual Studio Scheme
- ALT + TAB: Switch between open programs
- ALT + F4: Quit program
- Windows Logo + R: Run dialog box
- Windows Logo + D: Minimizes all open windows and displays the desktop
- Windows Logo + TAB: Cycle through taskbar buttons
short cuts developer more productive:
- CTRL + T: Go to Type by name
- ALT + HOME: Go to Base
- ALT + END: Go to Inheritor
- ALT + PAGE UP / PAGE DOWN: Go to next/previous highlight
- SHIFT + ALT + PAGE UP / PAGE DOWN: Go to next/previous error
I'm sure you folks that have been using Resharper forever know there are more, many more short cuts. I will publish more about them in the next "5 minute productivity enhancement" articles.